Chicken Links Lemon Cream Pasta
Serves 215 minutes
Nothing says comfort food like creamy pasta. Made with Jones Dairy Farm Chicken Links balanced with a burst of lemon, this dish is perfect for a simple but luxurious-feeling weeknight dinner.
- 6 Jones Dairy Farm All Natural Chicken Links, defrosted and cut in half diagonally
- 100g short pasta
- ½ tablespoon olive oil
- 50ml milk*
- 200ml fresh cream*
- ½ teaspoon grated garlic*
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 20g butter
- A pinch of salt
- A dash of pepper
- 2 rings of lemon
- 1Boil plenty of water with salt, and add pasta. Cook for one minute less than instructed.
- 2In a pan, heat up the olive oil and stirfry the All Natural Chicken Links.
- 3Once the All Natural Chicken Links gets some color, add ingredients with *, lower the heat and let simmer. Once heated up, add the lemon juice.
- 4Add pasta, butter, and parmesan cheese, and turn off the heat. Add salt to taste.
- 5Serve on a plate with pepper and lemon rings
After adding the fresh cream, heat up to transfer the flavor of the chicken links.