Chicken Links Lemon Cream Pasta
Serves 215 minutes
Nothing says comfort food like creamy pasta. Made with Jones Dairy Farm Chicken Links balanced with a burst of lemon, this dish is perfect for a simple but luxurious-feeling weeknight dinner.
- 6 Jones Dairy Farm All Natural Chicken Links, defrosted and cut in half diagonally
- 100g short pasta
- ½ tablespoon olive oil
- 50ml milk*
- 200ml fresh cream*
- ½ teaspoon grated garlic*
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 20g butter
- A pinch of salt
- A dash of pepper
- 2 rings of lemon
- 1Boil plenty of water with salt, and add pasta. Cook for one minute less than instructed.
- 2In a pan, heat up the olive oil and stirfry the All Natural Chicken Links.
- 3Once the All Natural Chicken Links gets some color, add ingredients with *, lower the heat and let simmer. Once heated up, add the lemon juice.
- 4Add pasta, butter, and parmesan cheese, and turn off the heat. Add salt to taste.
- 5Serve on a plate with pepper and lemon rings
After adding the fresh cream, heat up to transfer the flavor of the chicken links.
This recipe is made using
Jones Dairy Farm Chicken Links
Back to the list