A fancy salad doesn’t need to be complicated. This simple yet sophisticated salad is perfect for a special evening or when you want to impress your guest.
Fig And Burrata Salad with Hickory Smoked Ham
Serving size: 210 minutes
- 4 slices Jones Dairy Farm Hickory Smoked Ham, cut into 5mm
- 2 figs, cut into 6 piece wedges
- 1 cooked beets, thinly sliced
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- A handful of leafy vegetables of your choice
- 1 piece of burrata
Balsamic Vinaigrette Recipe
- A. 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- A. 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- A. 1/2 tablespoon honey
- A. Salt and pepper to taste
- 1In a small bowl, mix together all the ingredients for the vinaigrette dressing (A)
- 2Cut the leafy vegetables of choice into smaller pieces wash in cold water.
- 3Assemble salad by laying leafy vegetables on the bottom, arrange figs, beets, red onion, and Jones Dairy Farm Hickory Smoked Ham. Finish by placing burrata in the center and drizzle dressing and serve the rest of the dressing on the side.
This recipe is made using
Jones Dairy Farm Hickory Smoked Ham
Back to the list