Bacon Blue Cheese Deviled Eggs (6 servings)
- 3 hard-boiled eggs
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp blue cheese
- ¼ – ½ tsp dijon mustard
- Tabasco sauce (to taste)
- 2 slices Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon
- Parsely (to taste)
- Pastry bag (optional)
- 1Cook bacon in a pan or oven until crisp and crunchy. Drain on a paper towel.
- 2Carefully cut eggs lengthwise and remove yolks.
- 3In a bowl, mix yokes with mayonnaise, blue cheese, mustard and Tabasco sauce until combined and creamy.
- 4Finely chop one slice of bacon and add to the egg yolk mixture.
- 5Fill eggs with egg yolk mixture using a pastry bag (or spoon).
- 6Chop remaining bacon and sprinkle on top. Add parsley to taste.
This recipe is made using
Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon
Back to the list