Whether you’re at a campground or taking it slow on a Sunday morning, nothing beats a perfectly toasted breakfast sandwich straight off the grill.
- 1Cook the Jones Dairy Farm Breakfast Pork Patties on a pan.
- 2While the patties are cooking, open English muffins and spread butter on inside of each muffin, set aside.
- 3Place English muffins in an oven/toaster to toast and lightly brown.
- 4While muffins are toasting, add cheese to sausage to melt.
- 5Once the cheese is melted add a cheese-covered sausage patty to a browned English muffin. Top with ketchup if desired.
This recipe is made using
Jones Dairy Farm Breakfast Pork Patties
Back to the list