Want the comforting flavors of a homemade chicken pot pie that can be enjoyed in under 30 minutes?
A quick and easy chicken pot pie using our No Antibiotics Ever, All Natural Chicken Links. We used frozen ingredients for a fuss-free snack perfect for a busy day that can double as a crowd pleasing appetizer.
Mini Chicken Pot Pies
Servings: 4 mini pies30 minutes
- 1 100g frozen pie sheet
- 4 Jones Dairy Farm Chicken Links
- 1/2 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 Tbsp sour cream
- 1/4 tsp consomme or bouillon powder
- Krazy Mixed-Up Salt to taste
- 1 egg
- 1Rest frozen pie sheet on counter to thaw.
- 2Preheat oven to 200℃.
- 3In a microwave-safe bowl, add Jones Dairy Farm Chicken Links and top with frozen mixed vegetables and cover. Microwave at 500w for 2 minutes.
- 4Remove Jones Dairy Farm Chicken Links only and cut into small pieces (approximately into 7 pieces.) Return the cut pieces into bowl.
- 5Add sour cream, consomme or bouillon powder, and salt to the bowl and coat everything well.
- 6Roll out the frozen pie sheet into a 20cm square and cut into 4 squares (10cm square.)
- 7Fold pie sheet into a triangle and cut two lines along the two sides leaving the upper tip of the triangle intact. Unfold the triangle back to a square and take each side of the strips and cross over creating a diamond shape. Repeat on all 4.
- 8In a small bowl, whisk egg to create egg wash.
- 9Brush the egg wash onto the pies and bake for 10 minutes.
- 10Remove from oven and lightly press down the center and fill with chicken and vegetable filling.
- 11Return to the oven and bake for another 15 minutes or pie is golden brown.
- 12Top with pepper and let pies cool down a bit before enjoying.
This recipe is made using
Jones Dairy Farm Chicken Links
Back to the list