- 1Heat up the frying pan and cook the sausage patty. (No oil needed when cooking sausage patty) Cook both sides until golden brown, take it out of the pan and set it aside.
- 2On a flat surface, use cling wrap big enough to surround the nori. Put nori diagonally. (Should be in a diamond shape facing you)
- 3Lay out half of the rice in the center of the nori and create a square shape.
- 4Put the Jones Dairy Farm Breakfast Pork Patties on top of the rice.
- 5Spread a thin layer of mayonnaise and ketchup on the patty.
- 6Next lay cheese, and lettuce leaf.
- 7Finally cover with another layer of rice.
- 8Bring bottom and top corners towards the center, then both sides to center. Fold nori gently but tightly around the rice filling.
- 9Cover and tightly wrap the onigirazu with cling wrap and leave it for 5 minutes.
- 10Cut through the center in halves and serve immediately or stuff in a bento box.
This recipe is made using
Jones Dairy Farm Breakfast Pork Patties
Back to the list