- 1Peel potato skins using a peeler, cut them into bite size cubes. Soak potatoes in water and leave them to soak.
- 2Cut Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon into approximately 3-4cm wide.
- 3Heat up the sauce pan and vegetable oil, add in the Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon. Cook for a minute under medium heat until golden brown.
- 4Drain the potatoes out of the water and add them in with the bacon.
- 5Once they all come together in the pan, add dashi, mirin and soy sauce.
- 6Cook under medium heat until potatoes are cooked through. (You can check if the potatoes are cooked through by poking them with a toothpick, if it pokes in smoothly the potatoes are ready)
- 7Add and melt butter.
- 8Sprinkle chopped parsley and serve.
This recipe is made using
Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon
Back to the list