An easy and healthy one pan dinner made with our All Natural Jones Dairy Farm Chicken Links, shrimp, and colorful vegetables. Packed with flavor and ready in less than 30 minutes! Perfect for a quick weeknight meal or an addition to your cookout or party.
Recipe adapted from Rena, Healthy Fitness Meals
Garlic Shrimp and Chicken Sausage
- 200g (approx. 1o pieces) Jones Dairy Farm Chicken Links, chopped in 1/3
- 450g shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 Green zucchini, sliced
- 1 Yellow zucchini, sliced
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 Red bell pepper, chopped into chunks
- 2 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp paprika powder
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1Place shrimp in a small bowl and add 1 Tbsp olive oil, salt, pepper and paprika powder. Toss to combine.
- 2In a large skillet over medium heat, add shrimp. Cook 2-3 minutes on each side. Remove and set aside.
- 3Using the same skillet, add 1 Tbsp of oil, Jones Dairy Farm Chicken Links, and onion for about 2 minutes.
- 4Add red bell pepper, zucchini, fresh parsley (leave some for garnish), garlic powder, salt, and pepper to taste. Cook for 3 minutes until zucchini is tender and cooked through.
- 5Add back the shrimp and toss for another 2 minutes.
- 6Garnish with fresh parsley and serve.