- 1Preheat the oven to 200℃.
- 2Place peeled and cut potatoes into a large pot, cover with water, and bring to boil.
- 3Boil the potatoes until they are cooked enough that a tooth pick will go through, but not fall apart. (approx. 15 minutes)
- 4Once the potatoes are cooked through, empty the pot out into a strainer, and let the potatoes sit.
- 5In a pan, put in oil of choice and garlic. Sauté over medium low heat until garlic is fragrant.
- 6Add chopped Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon and sauté until half way cooked.
- 7In a baking dish or tray, lay out the potatoes and lightly smash them with a fork.
- 8Pour the oil, garlic, and bacon mixture, salt and pepper over the smashed potatoes and toss them.
- 9Place them in the oven and cook for 30 minutes.
- 10Take it out, flip the potatoes over, and add chopped rosemary and sage.
- 11Place it back into the oven and cook for another 30 minutes.
- 12Serve and enjoy!
This recipe is made using
Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon
Back to the list