Bacon & Cheese Soy Muffin
Serving Size: 6 muffins40 minutes
- 100g soy flour
- 1tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 100ml soy milk
- 1Tbsp olive oil
- Black pepper
- 2 slices Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- Parsley (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 180℃.
- 2Cut Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon into strips and fry in skillet until crispy. Set aside.
- 3In a small bowl, add egg, soymilk, and olive oil and mix.
- 4In a separate large bowl, add soy flour, baking powder, salt, and black pepper and mix well.
- 5Add mixture in step (3) to the large bowl in step (4). Mix well.
- 6Add 1 tablespoon of batter to each muffin mold. Add half of the bacon and cheese into each mold, then add remaining batter to each mold.
- 7Top each muffin with the rest of the bacon and cheese. Sprinkle dried parsley.
- 8Bake for 25 minutes.
This recipe is made using
Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon
Back to the list