Chicken Links and Spring Vegetables Fritter
Serves 2~3 people25 minutes
A favorite among kids and adults alike, these spring vegetable fritters are made with Jones Dairy Farm Chicken Links. Our favorite way to serve them is with lemon and curry salt.
- 6 Jones Dairy Farm All Natural Chicken Links, defrosted
- 5 spears of asparagus
- 1 sweet onion
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise*
- 80ml cold water*
- 70g cake flour*
- 10g Italian parsley, coarsely chopped*
- Pinch of salt*
- 1 tablespoon cake flour
- Frying oil
- Curry salt, lemon to taste
- 1Cut off the hard end and peel the skin of the bottom part of the asparagus. Cut diagonally into 3cm pieces. Slice the sweet onion with a width of 5mm. Cut All Natural Chicken Links in half lengthwise, and slice diagonally.
- 2In a bowl, place ingredients from 1 and cover with 1 tablespoon of cake flour.
- 3Mix together ingredients with *, and add into 2. Be careful not to mix too much.
- 4In a frying pan, pour about 2cm in depth of oil. Heat to 170°C, and scoop 3 with a spoon and slide into the oil. Fry for 3~4 minutes.
- 5On a plate, serve with lemon and curry salt.
When frying, slide the ingredients scooped up by the spoon along the edges of the oil. Hold down the batter with chopsticks for few seconds before releasing to keep the fritter together.
This recipe is made using
Jones Dairy Farm Chicken Links
Back to the list