Chicken and Cauliflower Rice Bowl
For the Cauliflower Rice:
- 2 servings of Cauliflower Rice
- ½ Tbs Coconut oil or preferred oil
- 1 tsp Lime Juice
- 1 Tbs Minced Jalapeño or other spice *optional
- Sea Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- ¼ tsp Onion Powder
- ¼ tsp Garlic Powder
- Dash of Chipotle Powder or Smoked Paprika Powder
For the Filling:
- 5 Jones Dairy Farm Chicken Links, thawed and cut into bite-size pieces
- ½ Tbs Coconut Oil, or other cooking fat
- ½ Large Bell Pepper, chopped
- ½ Onion, chopped
- Sea salt and Black Pepper, to taste
- 2 eggs, cooked to preference
- Avocado, sliced
- Fresh Cilantro, minced
- Lime juice and sea salt, to taste
Make the cauliflower rice:
- 1Heat a large pan over medium heat and add coconut oil or other fat.
- 2Add the riced cauliflower and stir to coat. Cook, stirring occasionally for 1-2 minutes to soften.
- 3Add the jalapeño pepper, salt and pepper, seasonings and lime juice. Cook and stir another minute or until you have desired texture, then remove from heat.
For sausage, peppers and onions:
- 1Meanwhile, heat a separate pan over medium heat and add 1 Tbsp oil.
- 2Add the sausage pieces and cook 2-3 minutes, stirring, until golden brown.
- 3Add in the peppers and onions and continue to cook until soft and toasty – about 3 more minutes.
- 4Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Assemble the bowls:
Divide the cauliflower rice among the 2 bowls and top with the sausage mixture.
Use one of the pans to cook your eggs and top each bowl with an egg, sliced avocado, cilantro and a squeeze of lime.
This recipe is made using
Jones Dairy Farm Chicken Links
Back to the list