These egg cups are stuffed with All Natural Chicken Links, sweet potato, and kale for the perfect make-ahead Paleo breakfast or mid-day snack.
Recipe by Mary’s Whole Life
Breakfast Egg Muffin
Servings: 12 pieces30 minutes
- 18 Jones Dairy Farm All Natural Chicken Links, cut into 5 pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil divided
- 1 medium sweet potato peeled and diced small
- 2 cups kale coarsely chopped, stems removed
- 10 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1Preheat oven to 190°C.
- 2Using 1 tbsp of olive oil, coat each cup of muffin pan. Heat remaining 1 tbsp of olive oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add Jones Dairy Farm Chicken Links pieces, cook for 2-3 minutes.
- 3Add sweet potato and stir for 2-3 minutes then add kale and stir for an additional 1-2 more minutes. Let the mixture cool for a few minutes.
- 4Meanwhile, beat 10 eggs together with 1/2 tsp of sea salt and 1 tbsp hot sauce.
- 5Scoop an even amount of Jones Dairy Farm Chicken Links, sweet potato, and kale mixture into each cup. Pour in the egg mixture into each cup, filling to slightly below the top.
- 6Bake for 18-20 minutes until eggs are set and no longer runny.
This recipe is made using
Jones Dairy Farm All Natural Chicken Links
Back to the list