1 hour 10 minutes
- 4 eggs
- 50g sugar
- 490g milk
- 6 Jones Breakfast Pork Patties
- 6 slices bread (cubed)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 apples, peeled and diced
- 1 Tbsp powdered sugar
- Maple syrup, warmed (to taste)
- Vanilla extract (to taste)
- 1Preheat oven to 190°C.
- 2Place Jones Breakfast Pork Patties in a pan and heat on medium until warmed through. (Frozen: 8-9 minutes, Thawed: 4-5 minutes)
- 3Beat together eggs and sugar in a bowl; gradually beat in milk.
- 4Add bread cubes, crumbled sausage, cinnamon, a dash of vanilla extract and apples into the egg mixture.
- 5Transfer mixture to a buttered baking dish, pressing down lightly. Let stand for 15 minutes.
- 6Bake 45 minutes or until puffed and golden brown. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- 7Sprinkle with powdered sugar and drizzle with maple syrup.
This recipe is made using
Jones Dairy Farm Breakfast Pork Patties
Back to the list